Looking to start a new career in the healthcare sector?
Sentient Healthcare Ltd, based in Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Dublin 13, is the sister company of O Neill Healthcare Ltd which was founded in 1999 by John and Norma O’Neill. We specialise in supplying a complete product range for tracheostomees and laryngectomees. We also provide a range of dysphagia products for people who experience difficulties with swallowing and a range of communication devices.
Our dedicated team bring all of their experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to providing the best customer solutions. If you would like to join our team, please browse our current vacancies below and click ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Warehouse Operative – February 2021
The Warehouse Operative is responsible for managing all aspects of our Medical products, at our HQ in Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Dublin 13.
This role is integral to our small, close-knit team, working independently to ensure that all the logistics function for Sentient Healthcare are completed as per approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), in a safe manner and in compliance with our ISO policies and standards.
The individual in this position is expected to represent Sentient Healthcare interests, objectives and policies in a professional and responsible manner.
- Perform day-to-day warehouse dispensing activities to meet schedules while maintaining a high level of compliance.
- Including but not limited to the smooth ordering, receipt, storage and despatch of Sentient Healthcare Limited (ENT) stock.
- Ensure all training on equipment, processes, facility and safety procedures are maintained and up to date at all times.
- Stock control through close partnership with our suppliers.
- Maintaining the Warehouse Quality System by adherence to all relevant SOP’s, policies and requirements.
- To aid with troubleshooting and resolving operational problems.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by identifying areas needing improvement, recommending strategies for improvement, and implementing those strategies once approved.
- Report to the General Manager on a regular basis on warehouse performance and report any issues that need to be resolved.
- Proactively ensuring that all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities are carried out according to regulations and company procedures.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels to support the shipping and warehouse supplies.
- Archiving documentation.
- Ensure Office and Warehouse opening and closing procedures are completed daily.
- Other relevant duties as required.
- Preferably2-5 years’ experience performing Warehouse, Logistics and Supply Chain activities.
- Accuracy, Planning and Attention to Detail is a core competency required to fulfil this role.
- Business related computer skills for IT systems such as the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products.
- Good interpersonal, written, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be knowledgeable of regulatory requirements.
- Driving Licence and/or Forklift Cert.
An attractive package including benefits is available to the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Applications are currently closed for this role. Thank you for your interest.
Core Company Values
Our core values have driven the company since 1999. Our aim continues to be to:
Ensure our customer service and product portfolio enhances the quality of life of the people who need us.
Ethical prescribing through expertise and care.
Building relationships since 1999.
With Sentient Healthcare, you know you’re in safe hands.
Our vision for Sentient Healthcare is to be the leading provider of products specifically for the ENT market, primarily focussing on those relating to the throat. We will do this, in our chosen markets, by supplying the highest quality products, ethically prescribed to each customer.
- We will set ourselves apart by providing the highest quality service in our industry.
- We will ensure ethical prescribing in every case and we will care about each and every customer.
- Our team will endeavour to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Our product specialists will have a knowledge of our products and our customer needs that is second-to-none in our industry.
What sets Sentient Healthcare apart?
Product Quality & Ethical Prescribing
Since 1999 we have always made the conscious decision to sell products of the highest quality and apply ethical prescribing in every situation. Life is a 24-hour a day experience. At Sentient Healthcare we believe that every minute of every day should be lived and enjoyed in as comfortable and enjoyable a way possible.
We see our products as solutions and we pride ourselves on being able to improve quality of life by supplying the highest quality product and customer service possible.
At Sentient Healthcare, we know what a difference the right product can make. Our dedicated team have been providing high quality ENT products to the Irish market for 20 years. Our customers include healthcare professionals, both private and within the HSE, hospitals, nursing homes and care facilities, as well as families.
So when you are working with us, you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are in safe hands.
Going the ‘Extra Mile’
Our team genuinely cares about our customers’ needs and always strives to go the extra mile for them whether they are a healthcare professional prescribing for their patient, or the product user themselves.
Why do healthcare professionals choose Sentient Healthcare?
Healthcare professionals including Speech and Language Therapists, Physiotherapists and Clinical Nurse Specialists, choose Sentient Healthcare because they know that we are an experienced team of product specialists that you can rely on.
We’re here to help healthcare professionals provide the right solution for their patients. We take the highest quality ENT products from around the world and supply them to our chosen market. We keep our product portfolio up to date with the latest, most innovative, advanced and appropriate solutions.
Experienced Product Specialists
The Sentient Healthcare team have been providing ENT products to the Irish market for the last 20 years. Our product specialists have an extensive knowledge of all of our products and practical applications.
Healthcare professionals choose Sentient Healthcare because we back up our product quality with knowledgeable customer support. Our team has the expertise to guide and assist with the appropriate application of each product.
The high standards expected by healthcare professionals are mirrored by our dedicated team. For us, ethical prescribing is a guarantee, not an option, and complete product knowledge and support provided is second to none.
Why do customers choose Sentient Healthcare?
A Better Quality of Life
At Sentient Healthcare, we care about delivering a better quality of life for the people who need us. We have achieved this by providing the highest quality ENT products in Ireland for 20 years.. These people include tracheostomees, laryngectomees, people with dysphagia and those who experience difficulties communicating.
Customer Support That You Can Rely On
Over the years our customers have come to know that they can rely on our customer support and product knowledge. Whether a customer is with us for a single purchase or 20 years, our experienced team are here to provide you with highest quality products, expertise and advice when you need it, and we always strive to go the extra mile.
When you choose Sentient Healthcare, you know you’re in safe hands.
The quality of the products and services Sentient Healthcare provides is rooted in one simple fact: We care about our customers.
With Sentient Healthcare you know you’re in safe hands because for us it’s more than business, it’s personal.
We provide a comprehensive range of specialist ENT products for end users, families, care staff and healthcare professionals, as well as supplying hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities.
- Persons with dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Persons with oral motor difficulties
- Persons who require assistance to communicate effectively
We also provide a range of specialist solutions for other specific areas including respiratory issues, parkinson’s, and post-stroke.