Laryngotec Kombi Stoma Button Fix Short
The Laryngotec Kombi Stoma Button is made of flexible silicone and helps to keep the tracheostoma open. It is ideally suited for patients who otherwise no longer need a tracheostomy tube.
The stoma button keeps the tracheostoma of laryngectomees open while minimizing the contact surface with the delicate tracheal mucosa.
- For long-term use, can be used up to 3-6 months
- Medical grade silicone: soft, pliable, lightweight
- With two lateral eyelets to fasten a tube holder to prevent dislocation of the stoma button
- Transparent, inconspicuous design
- Very flat profile
- Size 8 to 12
- Each size in two different lengths (standard and short)
At the same time, the position and stability of the button in the tracheostoma is optimised.
The Laryngotec Kombi Stoma Button is available in various sizes and lengths and is supplied in sterile packaging.
REF 15910 - Laryngotec Stoma Button Fix Short - Size 8 - 12 - HMV 12.24.01.2016
Speak to us today to discuss the full range of size options.