- Open pore polyurethane foam HME filter.
- Skin colour to provide inconspicuous design.
- Lightweight; low profile.
- Stable housing – can be closed by light finger occlusion to enable laryngectomized patients to speak.
- Variant with oxygen supply port (REF 49802) with multi-adapter to fit on 15 mm connectors (UNI) and on 22 mm adapters (KOMBI).
Laryvox O2 HME
The Laryvox O2 HME (Heat and Moisture Exchanger) filter has laterally fitted an oxygen port (ISO port plug-in 5mm) enabling the supply of oxygen when using an HME.
Its stable housing means that it can be closed by light finger pressure to enable laryngectomes to speak.
It is skin-coloured to provide an inconspicuous design and it is lightweight and low profile.
The Laryvox O2 HME filter has laterally fitted an oxygen port (ISO port plug-in 5mm) enabling the supply of oxygen when using an HME.
The Laryvox O2 HME filter is designed for the adaptation to 15mm connectors or 22mm connector rings, e.g., Duravent / Duracuff / Duratwix 15mm connector or 22mm combi-adapter or base plates / adhesive plates.
Laryvox O2 HME is available with an unobtrusive appearance, with a skin coloured lid.
REF 49802 – Laryvox O2 HME – HMV 12.24.07.4010 – PZN 09233444