- Produced from medical grade silicone.
- Soft yet supportive for the stoma and the trachea.
- Smooth rounded edges — for extra comfort and safety.
- Customising service available (the tubes can be made to specific lengths, up to 60mm in length).
- The Kapitex Laryngectomy Tube can be fenestrated for voice prosthesis users.
- Comprehensive diameters and lengths available to give you the best choice.
- Competitively priced.
- Supplied individually wrapped, clean with twill tape.
- Single patient use product.
- CE marked.
Kapitex Laryngectomy Tubes
Ideal for introduction on the Ward and ENT Clinic.
Produced from medical grade silicone, the Kapitex Laryngectomy Tube range are soft, yet supportive for the stoma and the trachea, with smooth rounded edges for extra comfort and safety.
Competitively priced with comprehensive diameters and lengths available to give you the best choice.
Single patient use.
Tube Length - ID 8mm OD 10.5mm - ID 10.5mm OD 12.5mm - ID 12.5mm OD 14.5mm - ID 14.5mm OD 16.5mm
20mm - TR VNT 0820 - TR VNT 1020 - TR VNT 1220 - TR VNT 1420
30mm - TR VNT 0830 - TR VNT 1030 - TR VNT 1230 - TR VNT 1430
40mm - TR VNT 0840 - TR VNT 1040 - TR VNT 1240 - TR VNT 1440
50mm - TR VNT 0850 - TR VNT 1050 - TR VNT 1250 - TR VNT 1450
60mm - TR VNT 0860 - TR VNT 1060 - TR VNT 1260 - TR VNT 1460