- Secure positioning of tube on neck
- Easily and quickly adjusted
- Soft and flexible materials
- Avoids soreness and discomfort
- Suitable for all brands of tube
Trachi-Hold Tube Holders provide secure positioning of the tracheostomy tube.
They have been designed for ease of use and comfort, using flexible and soft materials so the skin area on the neck is kept free from soreness and discomfort.
Trachi-Hold is easy to use and fully adjustable, enabling secure and comfortable positioning of the tracheostomy tube. The two piece neckband is produced from a laminate of foam and brushed nylon and attaches to the tracheostomy tube flanges with touch-to-close fastenings.
Successfully used in Intensive Care units, ENT Wards, Clinics and community settings.
Available in large as well as small, the ideal size for children, and min, for small children and babies.
Trachi-Hold is available in the following three sizes:
- Designed to provide secure positioning of the tracheostomy tube.
- Easily fitted and quickly adjusted.
- Dimensions: Width 26mm. Length (adjustable) up to 470mm.
- Kapitex also offer a smaller version as an ideal size for children and many adults.
- Trachi-Hold is soft to the skin reducing risk of sore neck line.
- Dimensions: Width 17mm. Length (adjustable) up to 350mm.
- Specially for babies and small children.
- Overcomes pressure sores from traditional twill ties.
- Provides secure tracheostomy positioning with enhanced comfort when compared to traditional twill ties an are less likely to be pulled at by children because of discomfort.
- Width 17mm.
- Maximum length 190mm.
TR ACC 0012 – Trachi Hold Large – Width 26mm, Length up to 470mm (adjustable) – Pack of 10.
TR ACC 0014 – Trachi Hold Small – Width 17mm, Length up to 350mm (adjustable) – Pack of 10.
TR ACC 0030 -Trachi Hold Mini – Width 17mm, Length up to 190mm – Pack of 10.