Trachi-Swab Cleaning Swabs
Trachi-Swab Cleaning Swabs are ideal for cleaning all plastic and silicone tracheostomy and laryngectomy tubes.
The soft smooth heads of the swabs will not scratch or damage the internal tube surface.
- Soft and foam-tipped to prevent scoring.
- Can help to remove build up of mucus and keep the tube surfaces clean.
- Better suited for cleaning tracheostomy tubes than cotton-tipped swabs.
- Designed for ease of movement inside the cannula.
Trachi-Swabs feature a flexible plastic shaft to allow ease of movement inside the cannula.
When used with cleaning solutions the swabs will help to remove build up of mucus and keep the tube surfaces clean. The foam heads of the swabs are better suited for cleaning tracheostomy tubes than cotton tipped swabs as there are no loose fibres.
Available in three sizes. The smaller size swab is recommended for paediatric tubes.
Trachi-Swabs are supplied in packs of 50. To help reduce contamination risks the swabs are packed in 5 envelopes of 10. This helps to keep swabs clean and ready for use, which is an important point in the hospital ward environment.
- Small: recommended for tube sizes 4 - 5mm
- Large: recommended for tube sizes 5 - 7mm
- Extra Large: recommended for tube sizes 8mm and upwards
TR SWB 0150 - Trachi-Swab - Small - Pack of 50 (5 x 10)
TR SWB 0250 - Trachi-Swab - Large - Pack of 50 (5 x 10)
TR SWB 3050 - Trachi-Swab - X-Large - Pack of 50 (5 x 10)