- Special consideration has been given to the thin wall of the shaft of the tube, to ensure flexibility, smoothness and support - thereby retaining its shape at all times.
- The obturator features an easy to grip handle, which allows the Tracoe mini tube to be inserted easily and securely.
- Smooth tips on the end of the tube and obturator help to provide smooth insertion.
- Each tube is supplied sterile and complete with neck straps.
- Each tube style is colour coded on the carton to help organise stock and quickly and reliably locate the right tube.
The TRACOE mini Tracheostomy Tubes are paediatric tracheostomy tubes specially designed for newborns, infants and children.
Extremely soft, thin-walled, kink resistant and radio-opaque, they offer the latest in design and have the widest range of sizes available.
Each tube is supplied sterile and complete with neck straps.
ID: inside diameter (clear width) at bottom of cannula
OD: outside diameter at bottom of cannula
TL: length along centre line
OB: length along outer bend
BA: bending angle
Size 2.5 - REF 350-2.5 - 2.5mm (ID) - 3.6mm (OD) - 6mm (Len. A) - 22mm (Len. C) - 2mm (Len. B) - 30mm (TL) - 32mm (OB) - 120° (BA)
Size 3.0 - REF 350-3.0 - 3.0mm (ID) - 4.3mm (OD) - 7mm (Len. A) - 23mm (Len. C) - 2mm (Len. B) - 32mm (TL) - 34mm (OB) - 120° (BA)
Size 3.5 - REF 350-3.5 - 3.5mm (ID) - 5.0mm (OD) - 8mm (Len. A) - 23mm (Len. C) - 3mm (Len. B) - 34mm (TL) - 37mm (OB) - 120° (BA)
Size 4.0 - REF 350-4.0 - 4.0mm (ID) - 5.6mm (OD) - 9mm (Len. A) - 24mm (Len. C) - 3mm (Len. B) - 36mm (TL) - 40mm (OB) - 120° (BA)