TRACOE comfort – Long term Tracheostomy Tube
TRACOE comfort tracheostomy tubes are a range of comfortable, flexible and safe uncuffed tubes, ideal for long term use after a tracheostomy or laryngectomy.
Available in a wide variety of styles and sizes, both with and without speaking valves.
- Extremely comfortable long-term tubes.
- Traditionally hand-crafted for the past six decades.
- Characterised by their softness and flexibility.
- Particularly economical thanks to their durability.
- Do not have to be removed for X-ray or cobalt therapy.
- Weighs only about 1/3 of a conventional silver tube of the same size.
- Transparency means they are discrete and easy to ensure they are perfectly clean.
Speaking valves are available in Types 103 and 104.
- Type 103 with a detachable valve.
- Type 104 with a swivel valve which Can be moved sideways.
We recommend lubrication with water soluble lubricant, e.g. Glycerin BP. A couple of drops onto the inner cannula will allow smooth entry and easy removal of the inner cannula.
Extra inner cannuls:
We are able to supply extra inner cannulas, and speaking valves with all styles of TRACOE comfort tubes.
For the extensive range of tube sizes, lengths and options please download the brochure or contact Sentient Healthcare on +353 1 832 6509 or email@example.com to discuss the most appropriate TRACOE Tube for you.